"Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, ACT LIKE MEN, BE STRONG. Let all that you do be done in love." 1 Corinthians 16:13-14
We are dedicated to changing the way men live and act. We want to change men from being complacent, lazy and disobedient to Gods word. The bible says that men are the priests of their home. With Jesus as our example, we strive to teach men to be more Christ-like.
- 48% of American males between the ages of 18-34 play video games every day for almost 3 hours
- The average video game buyer is 37
- Every second $3,075.64 is being spent on pornography
- Every second 28,258 Internet users view pornography
- The typical US church congregation draws an adult crowd that's 61% female and 39% male
- This Sunday almost 25% of married, churchgoing women will worship without their husbands
- Over 70% of the boys who are being raised in church will abandon it during their teens and twenties.
(statistics from "Church Planter")
This world, this country, this area, this church and our families need men who will step up and be men. Men who will be watchful and protect their families. Men who will stand firm in their faith. Men who will be strong. Men who will do all things in love.